D.A.V. Public School, Thane
D.A.V. Thane established in the year 1995 holds the motto of imparting quality education and gives an opportunity for holistic development of the students. It is committed to extend all possible opportunities to children to participate in learning through doing and offer conceptual clarity through illustrative presentations and theme based displays, making learning a fun.
With its innovative schemes and comprehensive education, D.A.V. Thane, lends instructions from Nursery to Std X. It is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi and is directly managed by the D.A.V College Managing Committee, New Delhi.
- School Strength (2013 – 14)
- Total No. Of Students : 5416
- Pre-Primary Section : 1287
- Primary Section : 3154
- Secondary Section : 975
- Providing education of the highest quality to prepare the students for higher learning.
- Training teachers on a continual basis.
- Developing a conducive environment in the School where the student is nurtured.
- Involving parents in the development of students.